Learn how to create client accounts and begin the estate planning process from your advisor account.
1. Log in and click "Create Client Account"
2. Fill out basic client information and choose an attorney
*Note: "Assign Attorney..." will only be displayed if there is more than one attorney available to choose from
*Note: If you do not want the client to have access to their online account input email.email.com for client's email address. Do not put in your (the advisor's) email.
3. Client answers questions that help the attorney determine which estate planning documents are appropriate for your client
4. Fill out each document tile with your client
5. Give your client a high-five!